With the holidays upon us, we may have to move some furniture to accommodate our holiday décor. Whether you’re pulling out a big holiday moose statue or a Christmas tree, sometimes it’s nice to mix things up a little.
Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean that you have to rearrange the entire house. A few fun and simple changes can quickly launch you into the holiday mood.
- A door wreath is a lovely greeting for incoming guests.
- New red or gold curtains and matching throw pillows can start the cold winter months with a fun flash of color indoors.
- A new fuzzy throw rug is always fun to keep toes warm.
- Twinkle lights around a fireplace mantle or large mirror can make a statement without going completely overboard, (although that’s fun too).
- Candles can change a simply decorated room into a warm and inviting space.
- A holiday candy bowl is hard to resist.
- A festive centerpiece will make any table beautiful and welcoming.
There are plenty of simple and inexpensive ways to make our holidays filled with joy that won’t break the bank. No matter what, this holiday season we should all try to spend time with the people we love and take a moment to be grateful.
Happy Holidays from England Furniture!